Monday, September 17, 2018

EDU 222 TyPoetry

Hey guys! 
In my EDU 222 Class, we had to compose a poem using Typography, one describing what we believe the role technology should play in teaching and learning, and then a second one describing an important concept from our concentration area (mine is math)! I hope you guys enjoy!

An important concept from my concentration area; It may not be in the curriculum, but understanding that math isn't a race is an important lesson that I think everyone should know! It took me years to understand that. I thought that if I didn't understand the material when it was first being taught, that I was stupid, but that is not the case! Everyone learns at their own speed, and some people may grasp concepts faster than other people do. You are your own person, and you will, with enough practice, eventually understand!
What I believe the role of technology has in teaching and learning; technology has so much to offer in terms of resources and new ways of explanation. Today, there are endless possibilities for what you can learn and what you can use to teach using technology. I am excited to see what the future holds for the education system!

No comments:

Post a Comment